Friday, June 10, 2005

Letters From Iraq: I Wish I Was a Fish

Wow, another exciting week in the middle east. Ummm.... I ate a sandwich a little while ago. It was delicious. Let's see. I saw an intersting bird a couple of days ago. Now, I don't want to say there's nothing going on here but man, that bird was craaaa-zy.

So. I've been following the Michael Jackson trial. I think I'm one of about, I don't know, five people that is. As long as he gets even a couple of days in prison he's done for. It'll be hilarious. Actually, I take that back, I'm sure the pasty white effeminate popstar (who's supposed to be
black isn't he?) will do fine in prison with rapists and murderers. Like I said, hilarious.

Apparently we're invading China, Korea, Iran, Syria and being pushed to interfere more directly (I prefer the word meddle) in Africa. That's ok though, we've got plenty of troops for all those campains, right? We don't? Well call up the reserves then, that's what they're there for. We have? Oh, well, then call up people who's contracts have already expired. They're probably not busy. We've done that too? Hey guys, who's thinking what I'm thinking? If it starts with a "D" and ends with "raft all military-aged citizens of either gender" you're probably right!

Anyway, just something to think about (namely those of you who are ages 18-35, and for the most part not the President's family).

Que Viva Iraq,

El Pocket Lint

No comments: