Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Letters From Iraq: Hi Again

Hi.

I'm doing good still. A little hungry right now. Should have taken a sandwich for later. Definitely regreting it. I swear I spend half my life sitting in front of computer screen either waiting for something to load or trying to figure out what I'm going to make up to tell people back home about.

Iraq is getting nice this time of year. That bush I was talking about a long time ago, the only one here, I think it spontaneously erupted in flame today. If Iraq had as many butterflies and rainbows as it does acres of dirt and clouds of dust everything would be jolly. Clearly Allah is just
lazier than the other gods. I can just see him sitting on his cloud watching the Sopranos instead of producing some rain or a little grass. Bastard.

Anyway. Hi again.

El Pocket Lint

No comments: